What's OnIntroducing The Piano Works West EndLeicester Square's hottest live music venue. Playing what you request, when you request it!
- Dates 21/01/2019 - 21/01/2019
- Location 47 Whitcomb Street, WC2H 7DH
- Price ££
You heard it here first!Welcome to the brand new and evolved The Piano Works West End (formally known as Studio 88 Bar).It’s a new year so it’s time for a change. Thus, Studio 88 has officially changed its name to The Piano Works West End to match its sister venue in Farringdon.Celebrate the new name with daily offers you cant refuse and non-stop live music at your request.So go on and visit the hottest West End venue - you’ll have the time of your life. But don’t take our word for it. Try it for yourself tonight!Book your table online here. Or pick up the phone or email to make a reservation using the details below:T: 0207 889 1966E: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat's on at The Piano Works West End?With a whole load of new and exciting things to do, check out what’s available just for you!Events include:
- Pre-theatre express menu Monday – Friday at 5pm only. Enjoy a two course meal form £15 per person
- Champagne and cocktail hour everyday from 5pm til 7pm
- Jukebox live every Monday with £4.50 drinks from 9:30pm all night long
- Twosday every Tuesday with two cocktails for £10.50 from 7pm all night
- Winehouse Wednesday with any bottle of wine at the price of our house wine from 7pm all night long
- Brunch to the Beat every Saturday from 12pm til 4pm
Covent Garden to Leicester Square
In 1849, whilst in London, Karl Marx lived in the German Hotel, which is now Leicester House.