What's OnLate nights of love and live music at The Piano Works West EndThe hottest late-night music venue in the West End, playing music you want, when you want it.
- Dates 01/02/2019 - 01/02/2019
- Location 47 Whitcomb Street, WC2H 7DH
- Price ££
- Pre-theatre express menu Monday – Friday at 5pm only. Enjoy a two course meal form £15 per person
- Jukebox live every Monday with £4.50 drinks from 9:30pm all night long
- Twosday every Tuesday with two cocktails for £10.50 from 7pm all night
- Winehouse Wednesday with any bottle of wine at the price of our house wine from 7pm all night long
- Brunch to the Beat every Saturday from 12pm til 4pm
Covent Garden to Leicester Square
The tube journey on the Piccadilly line between Leicester Square and Covent Garden is London’s shortest, travelling only 260 metres. It lasts only 45 seconds and at £29.81 per mile, is one of the worlds’ most expensive rail journeys – enough of an incentive to take the scenic route and walk.