What's OnRooftop lunches and sunset dining at Hotel Indigo, 1 Leicester SquareSip from a cocktail menu of mixologist specials whilst enjoying a panoramic London view!
- Dates 31/05/2019 - 31/05/2019
- Location 1 Leicester Square, WC2H 7NA
- Price £££
Exquisite views from atop the roofPerched atop the four-star hotel, accessed by an inconspicuous side entrance, sits the only rooftop terrace in Leicester Square, the LSQRooftop bar. Mirroring the 1920s glamour of its theatrical surroundings, the hidden treasure draws guests in to an art deco, glass-and-marble haven.The LSQ Rooftop bar at Hotel Indigo, 1 Leicester Square is not just for hotel guests. Anyone can visit. Simply turn up on the day and take the lift to the ninth floor.From this unique vantage point, experience a sweeping panorama view of top London landmarks and glamorous film premieres from the streets below.So go on. What are you waiting for? Raise a glass to the view, whilst enjoying signature sundowner.Reserve your table online today, or call 020 3953 4200 to speak to a member of the team.A cocktail menu like no otherPerfect for a pre-dinner aperitif and late-night imbibing, sample a selection of unique cocktail recipes. Focused on fresh ingredients and flavour combinations, the specially curated menu boasts ten expertly crafted cocktails, including:
- ‘Nothing Rhymes With Purple’, which features Chili & Beetroot infused Stolichnaya Vodka, Apple, Celery, Red Wine, Lime and Egg White
- ‘Rooftop Highball’, which is served in a highball glass and combines Ketel One Vodka, Raspberry & Rooibos, Chambord, Absinthe, Lemon and Soda
- ‘Room With A View’, which mixes Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum, Strawberry Falernum, Lime and Soda
In 1849, whilst in London, Karl Marx lived in the German Hotel, which is now Leicester House.