What's OnTea Total at The Perception, W London Hotel
- Dates 31/10/2018 - 31/10/2018
- Location 10 Wardour Street, W1D 6QF
- Price ££
- The Spring Planter. A mint-chocolate mousse-filled flower pot with popping candy dirt and sprouting micro cress, perfectly paired with the Banana Republic shot containing Belvedere, sage, lime, apricot jam, cinnamon and banana.
- The Queen Bee. Combining fresh flavours of avocado, lemon thyme, pistachio, bee pollen and local honey sourced from Walthamstow. The perfect spring-summer antidote.
- The Dew Drop, served on a spoon, will certainly surprise taste buds with an edible summer tomato, rose water and Tonka droplet, sitting on a bed of Oreo and coffee soil, to be kicked back with the gin and Violette liqueur-based, Purple Rain.
- The Every Cloud, a playful variation on the popular carrot cake, infused with cardamom and sandwiched between two fluffy meringue clouds, matching perfectly with Pull the Pin made with Patron Silver, Aperol, maraschino, British strawberry and lime.
Throughout the 17th century, Leicester Square was a notorious duelling location. Famous duels are said to have occurred here, including one between a Captain French and Captain Coote.