What's OnThree Course Feast at Maison Du Mezze
- Dates 20/08/2018 - 20/08/2018
- Location 14 Leicester Square, WC2H 7NG
- Price £70 for two people
An authentic Lebanese experienceAt this three course feast, your experience will begin with four mezzes to share. Once you've stopped fighting over the last aubergine, you can dig into tender pieces of lamb or something with a little more spice!Even though you'll be dining in the heart of London's theatre district, why not experience spectacular flavours from the Levant region?!Expect a relaxing Middle-Eastern feel with chandeliers to match the Arabian art and carpets. To top it all off, enjoy baklawa or a unique cheese roll with clotted cream and syrup as something a little sweeter!Purchase your tickets and discover Middle-Eastern perfection in the heart of London's West End today.What's included...
- A ticket to dine at Maison Du Mezze restaurant: a Lebanese sharing experience for 2 people (valid at any time from Monday to Thursday: 10am to 11:30pm)
- 4 ‘mezze’ style starters served as sharing platters
- 1 main meal each, from a selection of 4 dishes
- 1 dessert each, from a selection of 2 dishes
- 1 glass of bubbly per person
Newton to Shakespeare
In 1849, whilst in London, Karl Marx lived in the German Hotel, which is now Leicester House.