Sing-along SaturdaysHave you ever been to a musical and wanted to join in with the cast? Now you can!Starting in September and running biweekly, The West End Musical Brunch
immerses you into the world of your favourite musicals – from the soulful tunes of Motown
to the upbeat melodies of Hairspray
. With the stage already set, enjoy an afternoon of live of non-stop musical theatre hits from established West End stars and dance troupes as you fuel your dancing shoes with a bottomless brunch for just £50 per person!
Book your ticket here!
The first West End Musical Brunch on Saturday 15th September will be launched by leading lady Lucie Jones, (Legally Blonde, Les Mis, Ghost and RENT), Shanay Holmes (Bodyguard, Thriller Live and Jesus Christ Superstar) and Matthew Jeans (Les Mis, Miss Saigon, Singing In The Rain and Joseph).Different packages are available for you to choose from:
- £20 – Entry to the party
- £30 – Entry & brunch box
- £50 – Entry, brunch box and *bottomless drinks
Choose from prosecco, bloody marys or mocktails for 2 hours.
Highlights will include...
Brunch Box Menu includes...
- 4 hours of non-stop musical theatre hits
- Performances by the biggest West End stars
- Special cast takeovers from the hottest musicals
- 2 hours of unlimited drinks and our signature brunch boxes
- Our resident West End dance troupe, make-up artist and more…
- All at the hottest new live music venue in the heart of theatreland
• Breakfast Burrito*, sausage, bacon, egg, potato hash, mozzarella, fresh tomato and spinach served with guacamole and sour cream
• Smoked salmon & cream cheese bagel with avocado*, pomegranate and gem lettuce
• Hummus, Tomato and Vegan Cream Cheese bagel [VE]* with Black olives, gem lettuce and pumpkin seeds. *All served with crinkle cut fries.
Dates for your diary...
- Saturday 15th September
- Saturday 29th September
- Saturday 6th October
- Saturday 27th October
- Saturday 3rd November
- Saturday 17th November
- Saturday 1st December
- Saturday 15th December
Click on the dates above to find out the full details and individual ticket prices. Once you have booked your tickets, please contact Studio 88 to confirm your table. The team are available on HELLO@STUDIO88.BAR
or 020 7889 1966.